Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Oh Sunday BEAUTIFUL Sunday

Well as it is a new year our church time has changed, we are now at ONE oh how I love church but hate ONE o'clock church.
Today was fun with my children, My husband had to work so he slept till 2 and I left Kingston at home to finish his nap. It was great I loved it so much! But in our relief society meeting all the sudden my left leg gave out and the PAIN came, oh the Pain,I have really bad problems with my hips and in the middle of a GREAT lesson they went out.It was so painful, I gathered my children and took them to the Van, it almost killed me.
I got in the Van and started to drive to my moms, cause I really did not think that I should lift my baby out of the van or could. Or make supper. Then as I drove I CRIED I CRIED LOUD and hard cause no one could hear me, I cried cause I want another BABY and I know that right now my body could in no way could do it.
Then my daughter said " mom what's wrong"
I told her "nothing"
She then asked me "why are you crying"
In that moment I remembered that I am so lucky, I looked in the review mirror and saw my BEAUTIFUL children and said "I am so happy that you are my baby girl and Kingston is here with us."
I am Blessed.
BLESSED that my hips gp back into place after a while, Blessed that my family lives so close. Blessed that my little sister NAKITA is always there to help me. Blessed that my Mother made me dinner for me and my kids! Blessed that my husband is at work and is providing for his family.
Blessed!
Love
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment