Saturday, January 9, 2010

The loves of my life


Mya and Kingston. My children are so amazing and unique, I don't think that I could have imagined their spirits if i tried to.
Today we slept in, oh how i love to sleep! I went to get my son(cause my daughter slept with me) and he was so patiently waiting in his crib, he passed me his blanket and then threw his hands up in the air to reach for his Mama! Oh how a childs smile can just start your day of right!
Today I am thankful for my Hands, hands you say............yup my hands! Today My hands lead me in so many tasks, from changing a diaper(which i am also thankful for) to driving a car, making food for my children, holding my children, touching my Husbands face all the things that my hands do I am so thankful for them.
Also today I made My Sister in law a Present, which required my hands, no pics till I give it to her.
SO TO YOU ALL I say what are you thankful for today?
Love
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment