Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspiration is something funny it hits you when you least expect it.
Today there has been none of that, I have been trying to come up with an amazing idea to share today, something that will take our minds off the world that is falling apart around us.
The truth is I am not that person who can lift my own spirits.
My heart is aching for people in Haiti right now, and the family that are not there to see if their families are okay.
The children are alone on the street and I just want to hold them, i want to invite them into my world.
My world is safe and warm and all my loved ones are safe and have homes and clothing and food.
My life is Great and I am feeling selfish.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
PLEASE leave comments if you have any ideas on how to uplift my spirit, cause today I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment