Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Life

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Well the truth of the matter is I am at home.
I am tired, for the last couple of weeks i have been busy lots......... all social and stuff.(who am I)
It has been so much fun, but I have lost me, I have started to care so much about what others think of me and who should NOT be left out, that all the sudden I have invited 20 couples over for dinner.
I love to have people around me do not get me wrong.
But right now I think that I need to scale back on things, I need to workout and play with my kiddies and do crafts and sew! Cause I love all of that stuff I just have not had enough time the last couple of weeks.
I am going back to basics.
Me!
Love
N

1 comment:

  1. 20 COUPLES?!?!? What the heck? Ummm, we weren't invited, so yah, super offended. lol! I hope you have a good week with lots of time for yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete